Thursday 22 May 2008

THIS MOJO IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED

I have to be honest and say that I seem to be having a bit of a battle with my blogging mojo at the moment. I don't know if it's that I'm lacking some inspiration, or that I've got quite a lot of other pretty pressing stuff going on right now, but I am aware that I'm not being as attentive to my blog as I'd like. Rest assured that this is just a phase and I'm sure I'll be right back on it in no time. I might even try and bake a nice cake or something over the weekend as a peace offering, ok?

In the meantime, it might not make the most thrilling post, but here's yesterday's lunch: Beluga Lentil Salad with Butternut Squash and Asparagus. Black Beluga Lentils are very like Puy Lentils but are grown in the cool dry climate of America's Northern Plains. A wee bit of goat's cheese would have been perfect in this but I was having a busy day and had to go with what was in the fridge.


I should also take this opportunity to give you an update on the tomato plant - now this is exciting:

Look at those leaves! Now, I don't want to jump the gun as they say, but I am quite clearly a very skilled horticulturalist in the making. Oh yes.

And speaking of jumping the gun - whilst I didn't quite win the race on Sunday, I did set a new personal best which I'm very pleased with, particularly as it was a scorching day in Glasgow. It would appear that the mound of pasta did it's job.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails